About 1933 Industries Inc.
1933 Industries Inc. is a vertically integrated, brand-focused cannabis company with operations in the United States and Canada. Operating through two subsidiary companies, the Company owns leading cannabis brands as well as licensed cannabis cultivation, extraction, processing and manufacturing assets. With the goal of delivering natural wellness, our award-winning proprietary portfolio of brands include: AMA flower and AMA concentrates, CBD-infused Canna Hemp™, Canna Hemp X™, and Canna Fused™. Partners under licensing agreements include Denver Dab Co., Birdhouse Skateboards™, Gotti’s Gold and Kurupt Moonrocks. The Company owns 91% of Alternative Medicine Association, LC (AMA), and 100% of Infused MFG.
At the end of Prohibition. At the forefront of a New Beginning.
1933 Industries’ objective is to capitalize on the opportunities resulting from the end of Cannabis Prohibition in Canada and the legalization of the industry in several US States. The Company is focused on the distribution of its growing portfolio of brands and in the expansion of its infrastructure assets to support its brands.
Distinction of being the first licensed cultivator of medicinal cannabis in Las Vegas, one of the world’s top canna-tourism destinations
|Extraction||√||√||Branded THC Products
AMA branded concentrates account for 70% of the company’s THC business and are sold in licensed dispensaries in Nevada
|White Label Production||√||√||Licensing Agreements
Partnerships with best of breed names in place with Denver Dab Co., OG DNA Genetics, Gotti’s Gold, Kurupt’s Moonrocks
|CBD Branded Goods||√||√||Proprietary Hemp and CBD Infused Wellness Products
Unique formulations developed in-house with verticals in pain management, actions sports recovery and pet wellness that appeal to a broad customer base
|Distribution||√||√||Coast to Coast Distribution
Established proprietary distribution channels for Canna Hemp™ line, now sold to over 800 outlets across 46 US states
|Branding & Packaging||√||√||Innovative Branding and Packaging
Unique branding, packaging with significant brand presence and customer following
|Marketing||√||√||In-house Marketing and Sales
Unrivalled customer service and education offerings and specialized marketing
Online sales for cannabis products
|CBD Extraction||√||√||Wholesale Hemp Derived CBC extracts
CBD extraction services coming online to produce full spectrum oils, distillates and isolates
|Retail||C||C||No retail locations|
At the end of Prohibition. At the forefront of a New Beginning.
1933 Industries’ objective is to capitalize on the opportunities resulting from the end of Cannabis Prohibition in Canada and the legalization of the industry in several US States. The Company’s vision is to establish a foothold in several distinct parts of the value chain of the North American medical and adult use cannabis industries and replicate its model in other jurisdictions where permitted by law or regulation.
- Strong Financial Position
- $12.8 M in sales revenue for the nine months, ending April 30th (fiscal 2019), $12.6 M (fiscal 2018)
- Cash on hand ($14M as of Q3)
- $60M total assets
- No debt
Focused on Consumer Packaged Goods (CPGs) - Operating in two sought-after verticals:
- Cannabis-concentrate – largest market share in Nevada
- CBD branded goods - diversified portfolio of products and brands selling across 46 US states
- Nevada-based cultivation, production and manufacturing operations
- Huge market opportunity in Las Vegas, a global hub of adult-use cannabis tourism
- Expansion opportunities in mature markets like California and Colorado,
- New markets like Canada and Arizona
- First ever licensed cultivator in southern Nevada
- First-mover advantage in developing IP, production, distribution and market share
- Advanced cultivation facilities
- Investing in infrastructure – increase concentrate output, hemp processing
- Wholesaler – flower and concentrates
- White label partners – Denver Dab Co, Gotti’s Gold
- Co-branded products – Birdhouse Skateboards™, OG DNA Genetics
- e-commerce platform for CBD Canna Hemp wellness products
- Operational expertise with cannabis industry and public market professionals, including long-time cultivators, cosmetic industry professionals, regulators, marketers and financiers
- US/Canada exposure – Canadian listed, OTC QX trading
- Research coverage from Canaccord Genuity
Director of Corporate Communications and IR
1933 INDUSTRIES INC TEAM
1933 Industries Inc founders, executives and directors have established track records in cultivation, pharmaceutical, distribution and medical sectors.
Chris RebentischChief Executive Officer
Brayden R. SuttonChairman
Alexia HelgasonIR Director
Mr. Rebentisch founded Infused Mfg. after personally developing and crafting each product with the belief in the natural healing properties of cannabis. He is a seasoned cultivator and advocate for the industry in the State of Nevada.
Brayden R. Sutton
Mr. Sutton has been involved in the legal cannabis sector since 2012, where he held various executive positions with both public and private companies at the leading edge of the emerging cannabis industry.
Ms. Helgason is a Marketing, Corporate Communications and Investor Relations professional with over 22 years’ experience in corporate environments. Ms. Helgason spent 12 years in marketing and business development for TSX and TSX Venture Exchanges and has worked with a number of publicly-traded companies implementing effective communications and IR strategies aimed at increasing visibility, liquidity and profile.
Alternative Stock Symbols:
|Market Cap||Shares Outstanding||52 Week High||52 Week Low||Average Volume||Average Daily Volume 10 Day|
1933 Industries Partners with Premium Cannabis-Infused Food Brand Pantry Food Co for the Production of Edibles in NevadaDecember 10, 2019 – 1933 Industries Inc. (the “Company” or “1933 Industries”) (CSE: TGIF) (OTCQX: TGIFF), a vertically-integrated cannabis consumer...
- November 28, 2019 – 1933 Industries Inc. (the “Company” or “1933 Industries”) (CSE: TGIF) (OTCQX: TGIFF), a vertically integrated cannabis...
1933 Industries’ Product Collaboration Between Birdhouse Skateboards™ and Canna Hemp X™ set to Launch on November 4thOctober 28, 2019 – 1933 Industries Inc. (the “Company” or “1933 Industries”) (CSE: TGIF) (OTCQX: TGIFF), a vertically integrated cannabis...
1933 Industries Reports its Most Successful Brand Launch in Nevada Blonde ™ Cannabis Products Sold Out Following September DebutOctober 22, 2019 – 1933 Industries Inc. (the “Company” or “1933 Industries”) (CSE: TGIF) (OTCQX: TGIFF), a vertically integrated cannabis...