1933 Industries is a Canadian public company, which owns and controls cannabis and hemp-based assets in Las Vegas Nevada as well as a specialized cannabis advisory firm supporting clients in security, intelligence and due diligence.
The Company owns 91% of Alternative Medicine Association, LC (AMA), a licensed medical and adult-use cannabis cultivation and production facility that produces its own line of unique cannabis-based products and manufactures other third-party brands. Infused MFG, also a 100% owned subsidiary, produces hemp-based, CBD products, thoughtfully crafted of high quality organic botanical ingredients.
The Company’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Spire Global Strategy is a high-level advisory firm that provides services to enable businesses stay secure, compliant, and competitive.
1933 Industries is focused on strengthening and expanding its current operations.
About 1933 Industries Inc.
1933 Industries Inc. is a vertically integrated cannabis company with operations in the United States and Canada. Operating through three subsidiary companies, 1933 Industries owns licensed medical and adult-use cannabis cultivation and production assets, proprietary hemp-based, CBD infused products, CBD extraction services and a specialized cannabis advisory firm supporting clients in security, intelligence and due diligence. The Company owns 91% of Alternative Medicine Association and 100% of both Infused MFG. and Spire Global Strategy.
At the end of Prohibition. At the forefront of a New Beginning.
1933 Industries’ objective is to capitalize on the opportunities resulting from the end of Cannabis Prohibition in Canada and the legalization of the industry in several US States. The Company’s vision is to establish a foothold in several distinct parts of the value chain of the North American medical and adult use cannabis industries and replicate its model in other jurisdictions where permitted by law or regulation.
- Strong financial results of $12.6 million in sales revenue for first full year of operations (fiscal 2018)
- US-focused company, operating in Las Vegas - arguably poised to become the world’s largest adult-use cannabis tourism industry
- Fully integrated cannabis company, controlling both THC and CBD divisions
- THC – first ever medical and adult-use licensee in Nevada, operating its own advanced cultivation facilities and production of cannabis concentrates
- CBD – manufacturer of hemp-base, CBD infused wellness line of products sold across the US
- Licensing agreements in place with Birdhouse Skateboards, OG DNA Genetics, Hip-Hop Artist Kurupt and Denver Dab Co. for white label production and co-branded products
- Proprietary distribution channels in Nevada for THC products as well as 600 + retail outlets for the distribution of CBD wellness line
- Verticals in hemp and CBD, verticals in pain relief, action sports recovery, pet wellness, and hemp-only products directed for mainstream retailers
- Growth-focused via asset acquisition in several US states and Canada
- Expanding infrastructure in both total cultivation capacity and in production space
- Establishing a new hemp processing facility to produce CBD extracts for full spectrum oils, distillates and isolates
- Operational expertise with cannabis industry and public market professionals, including long-time cultivators, cosmetic industry professionals, regulators, marketers and financiers
Director of Corporate Communications and IR
1933 INDUSTRIES INC TEAM
1933 Industries Inc founders, executives and directors have established track records in cultivation, pharmaceutical, distribution and medical sectors.
Brayden R. SuttonPresident and CEO
Joe BleackleyChief Operations Officer
Chris RebentischUSA Chief Operations Officer
Alexia HelgasonCorporate Communications Director
Brayden R. Sutton
Mr. Sutton has been involved in the legal cannabis sector since 2012, where he held various executive positions with both public and private companies at the leading edge of the emerging cannabis industry.
Mr. Bleackley is a capital markets professional with a talent for building and managing teams. Having been with the company since inception, Joe has been instrumental in transitioning the organization from a startup to an enterprise.
Mr. Rebentisch founded Infused Mfg. after personally developing and crafting each product with the belief in the natural healing properties of cannabis. He is a seasoned cultivator and advocate for the industry in the State of Nevada.
Ms. Helgason is a Marketing, Corporate Communications and Investor Relations professional with over 22 years’ experience in corporate environments. Ms. Helgason spent 12 years in marketing and business development for TSX and TSX Venture Exchanges and has worked with a number of publicly-traded companies implementing effective communications and IR strategies aimed at increasing visibility, liquidity and profile.
Alternative Stock Symbols:
|Market Cap||Shares Outstanding||52 Week High||52 Week Low||Average Volume||Average Daily Volume 10 Day|
1933 INDUSTRIES DELIVERS ON STRONG CBD BRAND DISTRIBUTION STRATEGY BY SURPASSING 800 RETAIL OUTLETS IN THE USJune 17, 2019 – 1933 Industries Inc. (the “Company” or “1933 Industries”) (CSE: TGIF) (OTCQX: TGIFF), a vertically integrated cannabis consumer...
JOINING THE RANKS OF FEMALE LEADERS IN THE CANNABIS SECTOR, ESTER VIGIL APPOINTED 1933 INDUSTRIES PRESIDENTJune 6, 2019 – 1933 Industries Inc. (the “Company” or “1933 Industries”) (CSE: TGIF) (OTCQX: TGIFF), a vertically integrated cannabis consumer...
- 1933 Industries Inc. (the “Company” or “1933 Industries”) (CSE: TGIF) (OTCQX: TGIFF) a licensed cultivator and producer of cannabis flower...
1933 INDUSTRIES ANNOUNCES USD$10.45 MILLION SALE OF ITS CULTIVATION REAL ESTATE ASSET IN LAS VEGAS WITH A 10-YEAR LEASE-BACKMay 15, 2019 – 1933 Industries Inc. (the “Company” or “1933 Industries”) (CSE: TGIF) (OTCQX: TGIFF) a licensed cultivator and producer...