Asterion is a Canadian medicinal cannabis company with operations in Australia, specializing in medical cannabis and is focused on becoming an industry leader in next generation cannabis products. The Company is focused on the future of advanced agriculture and aims to produce the highest quality of genetically uniform cannabis strains, at an affordable price.
The Company is led by a team of highly experienced executives with over 120 years of combined experience in medical cannabis, renewable energy, capital markets, and other highly relevant sectors across North America, Oceania, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Asterion Cannabis’s project is located near the regional hub of Toowoomba, Queensland in close proximity to the Toowoomba Wellcamp Airport, which provides access to Queensland’s only dedicated 747-F international freighter service. The project is planned to include a 40 hectare (4.3 million square feet) state-of-the-art greenhouse for cultivation and processing, in addition to a research centre and manufacturing facility, including administration and staff facilities, and is expected to be among the largest greenhouse facilities globally.
It is estimated that annual production will be approximately 500,000 kg of medicinal cannabis product, having an export value in excess of $1 billion, with approximately 20,000 plants harvested per day.
- Asterion Files an Application for Medicinal Cannabis Licenses From the Australian Office of Drug Control
- Asterion Signs Research Agreement with the University of Queensland for Clonal Propagation of Cannabis Plants
- Asterion Welcomes Australian Government Awarding of Major Project Status for its Toowoomba Medicinal Cannabis Project
- Asterion Signs Land Purchase Agreement for 75 Hectares of Land for its Queensland Medicinal Cannabis Facility
- Asterion Appoints John Wagner as Strategic Advisor
- Asterion Signs Equity Participation Agreement with Wellcamp Business Park Pty Ltd
Director of Communications and Investor Relations
- August 26th, 2019, Vancouver, British Columbia: Asterion Cannabis Inc. (“Asterion” or the "Company"), announces the appointment of Mr. Peter Ryan,...
PreveCeutical Grants Asterion Option to Purchase up to a 51% Interest in Sol-Gel Intellectual PropertyAugust 6, 2019 PreveCeutical Medical Inc. (“PreveCeutical”) (CSE: PREV, OTCQB: PRVCF, FSE: 18H), and Asterion Cannabis Inc. (“Asterion”) announce that...
- Earlier today, Federal Member for Groom John McVeigh, announced in a media release that Toowoomba’s future as a major global...
- July 4, 2019 Asterion Cannabis Inc. (“Asterion” or the “Company”), is pleased to announce the voting results from the Company’s 2019...