Crystal Lake is a dynamic junior exploration company listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol “CLM”. Crystal Lake is focused on creating shareholder wealth through high-impact new mineral discoveries in prolific areas of Northwest British Columbia and Northwest Ontario.
Crystal Lake (TSXV: CLM) has assembled a proven technical, communications and executive team to drive forward the company. Our main priority is unlocking the value at the Newmont Lake property which has high mass mineral discovery potential of gold, copper, silver, zinc, cobalt and platinum group metals. The Company’s management understands that in order to get ahead and in front of the sector is by collaborating, communicating and executing not only in the boardroom but also in the field & community.
Right People, Right Area, Right Time.
Our team is made up of some of the world’s most notable & recognized individuals in each of their focused position/expertise within the mineral exploration and mining communities. Crystal Lake has hand selected everyone to provide their knowledge, understanding and strategies on how to successfully deliver successes at the Newmont Lake project.
Last year the Company quickly amassed the largest unexplored area in the heart of the golden triangle, British Columbia. This property has been held for a long time without having any focused, systematic exploration approaches. Our technical team is made up of some of the world’s most affluential with a proven track-record from pre-discovery to production. Joined with the vendors technical team, we are currently compiling, analyzing, interpreting and delineating high-priority targets and believe that the large, most underexplored project in the heart of the Golden Triangle could host many discoveries.
The project has been held without much exploration work on it and from 2011 to 2019 nearly 3.5km’s of glacial capping have already melted. This has created an opportunity un-paralleled to most jurisdictions as most mineral resource projects have been discovered, evaluated many times and the easy targets have been developed except with cases such as the glacial receding in our region. The melted areas of the project now are unveiling glimpses of the possibility of many mineralized discoveries to be had on our project alone.
- Led by a collaborative group of individuals in both the financial and technical focus that have been extremely successful throughout their careers
- September 2018, acquired an under-explored and highly prospective large project in the heart of the Golden Triangle, situated between the Galore Creek advanced project and the historic Eskay and Snip Mines
- Historical and end of 2018 reconnaissance drilling confirmed presence of high-grade gold and copper mineralization
- The vastly under explored district-scale land package has multi commodity potential along with both high-grade gold ore bodies and large-scale copper porphyry potential
- Numerous documented highly prospective exploration targets identified Members of the technical team are implementing a hierarchal priority system list (similar to that utilized in major companies) to analyze and delineate which targets to focus on in the Phase 1 of the largest drilling program the property will have received
- Northwest Gold Zone has a historic resource on which the technical team is pursuing expansion opportunities
- Major new infrastructure improvements in the region (roads, bridges, power plants, AltaGas camp) have enhanced access and will accelerate the discovery process
- Glacial retreat has rapidly increased exposing tracts of new terrane with exciting exploration opportunities
Historic Drill Intercepts
- 55 g/t gold, 40 g/t silver and 0.97% copper over 11 metres (1987)
- 21 g/t gold and 1.4% copper over 8.4 metres (1989)
- 26.4 g/t gold and 21.3 g/t silver over 14 metres including 753 g/t gold and 462 g/t silver over 0.44 metres (2008)
Burgundy Ridge – Reconnaissance Drilling (2018)
- 58.5 metres from surface of 0.31& copper, 0.27 g/t gold and 1.41 g/t silver
- At 118 metres 2.6% copper, .03 g/t gold and 16.7 g/t silver over 1.5 metres
Crystal Lake Mining Corp.'s founders, executives, directors, management, technical advisers, and exploration group have established track records in mineral exploration and mining.
Maurizio NapoliQualified Person
Peter LightfootTechnical Advisor
Abdul RaziqueQualified Person
John BiczokVP Exploration
Mr. Napoli is a former Exploration Manager for Vale Canada. He has 35 years of global exploration experience with numerous commodities.
Dr. Lightfoot is a skilled geologist with significant experience in the minerals industry, the Ontario Geological Survey, and academia
Dr. Razique brings over 20 years of experience in mineral exploration and mining in Canada and abroad. He obtained his PhD. from the University of British Columbia in 2013
Mr. Biczok has 40 years experience in exploration for a wide variety of mineral deposits as well as 5 years managing Phelps Dodge Exploration work in India. Romios is the previous operator on Newmont Lake.
HEG & ASSOCIATES EXPLORATION TEAM
Mr. Evans brings an experienced portfolio from private sector business management and a strong geological background from technological studies to large scale drill program implementation
Mr. Hunko is an experienced exploration geologist working across western Canada, focusing on British Columbia and the Yukon
Mr. Ryan has worked as a geoscientist throughout BC and the Arctic on a variety of deposits. He has worked on greenfield projects while also leading geoscience initiatives and brownfield exploration at the Highland Valley Copper mine
Mr. Jacobs is a Geographical Information Systems (GIS) Analyst and Mineral Exploration Database Manager with over a decade’s worth of experience working on mineral exploration projects
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Richard Savage began his career as an Investment Advisor at Yorkton Securities (which became Richardson GMP) in 1988 and remained there 28 years. Richard was consistently one of the top producing advisors for many years.
Wally Boguski has more than 30 years of experience in the mining and banking industry and has been involved in strategic development planning and capital market financing of early stage mining companies.
Al Ruggiero is a financial consultant with an extensive background in accounting and finance.
Lawrence Roulston is well known for his Golden Triangle expertise. He was a mining analyst as well as editor of the “Resource Opportunities” investment publication with focus on the mining industry. He has his B.Sc. in geology and has over 35 years of diverse experience within the sector.
Alternative Stock Symbols:
|Market Cap||Shares Outstanding||52 Week High||52 Week Low||Average Volume||Average Daily Volume 10 Day|
Crystal Lake Discovers Porphyry Center Extending the Footprint of Burgundy Ridge by 2.3km: Drills 56.35m @ 0.45% Copper, 0.33 g/t Gold, and 3.44 g/t SilverCrystal Lake Discovers Porphyry Center Extending the Footprint of Burgundy Ridge by 2.3km: Drills 56.35m @ 0.45% Copper, 0.33 g/t...
Crystal Lake Mining Announces Results of its Annual General Meeting and Special Meeting; Appoints Maurizio Napoli as CEO & Brian Moore as CFOOctober 1, 2019, Vancouver, British Columbia - Crystal Lake Mining Corporation (TSXV: CLM OTC: SIOCF FSE: SOG-FF) (“Crystal Lake” or...
- September 18th, 2019, Vancouver, British Columbia - Crystal Lake Mining Corporation (TSXV: CLM OTC: SIOCF FSE: SOG-FF) (“Crystal Lake” or...
- September 12, 2019, Vancouver, British Columbia – Crystal Lake Mining Corporation (TSXV: CLM OTC: SIOCF FSE: SOG-FF) (“Crystal Lake” or the “Company”) is pleased...