Ely Gold Royalties Inc. is a Nevada focused gold royalty company. Its current portfolio includes royalties at some of Nevada’s largest gold mines, including Jerritt Canyon, Goldstrike and Marigold as well as the Fenelon property in Quebec, operated by Wallbridge Mining. Ely Gold’s royalty portfolio includes several advanced projects that are scheduled for production by 2023.
The Company continues to actively seek opportunities to purchase producing or near-term producing royalties. Ely Gold is also generating development royalties through property sales on projects that are located at or near producing mines. Management believes that due to the Company’s ability to locate and purchase third-party royalties, its successful strategy of organically creating royalties and its gold focus, Ely Gold offers shareholders a low-risk leverage to gold prices and low-cost access to long-term gold royalties.
Ely Gold Royalties differentiates itself among junior royalty companies with its successful royalty generation program. While many of our competitors focus on purchasing royalties on exploration and development stage projects, Ely Gold’s projects generate a revenue stream with its property sale portfolio.
The company stakes and acquires properties that are sold to third-party mining companies on a 100-per-cent basis typically under four-year option-purchase agreements. Ely Gold retains a royalty interest. The company's optioned properties will produce royalties if the option to purchase is exercised and the property eventually goes into production. If the mining companies make all the payments and the sale is closed, Ely Gold retains the royalty. If they don't make the payments, Ely gets the property back. With the receipt of annual option payments under the agreements, capital is available to purchase producing or near-term producing royalties
Ely Gold Royalties has recently purchased number of third-party producing royalties that are generating revenue.
Investor & Media Relations Contact Information
THE ELY GOLD ROYALTIES EXECUTIVE TEAM
Ely Gold Royalties executive team, executives and directors have established track records in the exploration, gold and mining sectors.
TREY WASSERPRESIDENT & CEO
JERRY BAUGHMANBSC, PGEO
XAVIER WENTZEL, CPACHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
STEPHEN KENWOODBSC, PGEO
JOANNE JOBININVESTOR RELATIONS OFFICER
- OVER 40 YEARS OF BROKERAGE, VENTURE CAPITAL EXPERIENCE IN US - MERRILL LYNCH, KIDDER PEABODY, PAINE WEBBER
- CURRENTLY PRESIDENT AND DIRECTOR OF RESEARCH FOR PILOT POINT PARTNERS
- FOUNDER OF DUE DILIGENCE TOURS ORGANIZING ANALYST TOURS TO HUNDREDS OF MINING PROJECTS IN NORTH AMERICA
PRESIDENT, NEVADA SELECT ROYALTIES, INC.
- OVER 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN MINERAL EXPLORATION IN USA, MEXICO AND SOUTH AMERICA
- DOMICILED IN NEVADA, EVALUATING GOLD AND SILVER PROPERTIES IN NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICA, LEASING A NUMBER OF PROPERTIES TO SENIOR AND JUNIOR MINING COMPANIES
- FORMER GEOLOGIST AND MANAGEMENT POSITIONS WITH SOUTHWESTERN GOLD, CAMBIOR (USA), GRYPHON GOLD, FRONTEER GOLD AND PILOT GOLD.
XAVIER WENTZEL, CPA
- HAS HELD SENIOR AND CONSULTANT POSITIONS WITH BOTH PUBLIC AND PRIVATE INTERNATIONAL NATURAL RESOURCE COMPANIES
- SERVED AS CFO FOR SEVERAL EXPLORATION COMPANIES
- OVER 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN GLOBAL MINING SECTOR
- FORMER GEOLOGIST WITH COMINCO, ESKAY CREEK AND THE PETAQUILLA.
- CURRENTLY PRESIDENT AND A DIRECTOR OF MAJESTIC GOLD CORP., DIRECTOR OF SONORO METALS CORP.
- ACTING QP FOR ELY GOLD ROYALTIES, CORPORATE SECRETARY, DISCLOSURE COMMITTEE
- OVER 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN GLOBAL MINING & OIL AND GAS SECTORS WITH MID-TIER AND JUNIOR COMPANIES
- HELD SENIOR IR AND CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS ROLES WITH SEVERAL MINING COMPANIES
- FOUNDER OF IR.INC, AN INVESTOR RELATIONS, MARKETING AND CAPITAL ADVISORY FIRM
- MEMBER OF THE DISCLOSURE COMMITTEE
Alternative Stock Symbols:
TSX-V : ELY
OTC : ELYGF
FRA : I4U.F
|Market Cap||Shares Outstanding||52 Week High||52 Week Low||Average Volume||Average Daily Volume 10 Day|
- June 3, 2020 – Ely Gold Royalties Inc. (TSXV: ELY) (OTCQX: ELYGF) ("Ely Gold" or the "Company") is pleased to...
- May 28, 2020 – Ely Gold Royalties Inc. (TSXV: ELY) (OTCQX: ELYGF) ("Ely Gold" or the "Company") is pleased to...
Ely Gold Royalties (TSX-V: ELY, OTCQX: ELYGF) Announces Option Agreement, 3.0% NSR on Olympic Gold Project, NevadaEly Gold Royalties Inc. (TSXV: ELY) (OTCQX: ELYGF) ("Ely Gold" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that Nevada Select...
- Ely Gold Royalties Inc. (TSXV: ELY) (OTCQX: ELYGF) ("Ely Gold" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has...