Etruscus Resources Corp. is a Vancouver based junior exploration company with a focus on developing its 100% owned Rock & Roll project.
The Rock & Roll deposit sits within the prolific Golden Triangle, northwestern British Columbia, Canada and is located 7km northwest of the past-producing Snip Mine, currently operated by Skeena Resources. The immediate area has seen major investment in recent years, with both an infrastructure upgrade of a road planned to Seabridge Gold’s Johnny Mountain project and significant strategic investment to Skeena Resources from Hochschild Mining. The Black Dog volcanogenic massive sulphide (VMS”) deposit holds a NI 43-101 compliant Inferred Resource. Etruscus hosts two zones, the Black Dog zone and the SRV zone and has recently expanded the Black Dog horizon strike length to approximately 1 km. The high precious metal content of the expanding Rock & Roll sulphide mineralization will have a significant positive future impact on the economics of the deposit, similar to the extremely high grade, VMS past producing Eskay Creek mine.
Etruscus Resources has the right team, experience and vision to unlock the true potential of the Rock & Roll project.
- Newly listed company with a very experienced technical and advisory team that has previously worked in the Golden Triangle and on Rock & Roll Property
- Property hosts gold and silver-rich Black Dog VMS system with an Inferred Resource
- Black Dog system still open in all directions, at depth (as drilling so far is mostly shallow) and to the northwest towards large land package that has quadrupled in size to 21,956 Ha this past year via staking
- Also staked Sugar Property, 4508 Ha of undrilled and underexplored terrain in BC’s Golden Triangle. Sugar has large scale copper potential and a 4 km trend with high-grade zinc and copper skarn showings
- Local infrastructure upgrades will reduce both exploration and operating costs
- Tight share structure (~51% Management/Directors ownership) & market cap a fraction of most companies in the region
- Comprehensive Communications Agreement with Tahltan Central Government
CEO, President & Director
Vancouver, BC, V6C 1E1
GORDON LAMCEO, DIRECTOR
FIORE ALIPERTIEXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN, DIRECTOR
JON LEVERCFO, CORPORATE SECRETARY
DR. DAVE WEBBVP OF EXPLORATION
PETER OATESMANAGER, CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Gordon has over 21 years of experience in public markets as an Investment Advisor, independent consultant, entrepreneur and investor. He specializes in helping early stage companies with the public listing process, corporate and market development, financings, and advisory services. His entrepreneurship and understanding and competency in all components of a successful company make him a valuable asset for early stage companies.
Having graduated with a Bachelor of Commerce finance degree from the University of British Columbia, Gordon has a strong balance of business knowledge, analytical skills and hands on experience. Gordon used these assets to become an Investment Advisor for 16 years at 3 different brokerage firms. In 2013, he left PI Financial Corp. to start his own business/management consulting business. He has recently provided consulting services to firms in the technology, biotechnology, resource, automotive and oil services sectors
Mr. Aliperti, a marketing professional with a 25 year record of achievement in the private sector. Mr. Aliperti joined Metallis Resources in 2010 and was engaged in corporate development. In 2011 he managed the Company’s Italian subsidiary and was the corporate contact on all Italian matters. Mr. Aliperti joined the board of directors in February 2012, where he played a key role in commencing the restructure of the Company. In July 2013, Mr. Aliperti was appointed President & CEO of the Company. As CEO, Mr. Aliperti has been pivotal in the reorganization of the Company’s business including the reduction of overheads, and the creation of new strategic plans which includes the acquisition of the Kirkham Property and Mt Dunn Property.
Mr. Lever has been a Certified Management Accountant since 1991, and has extensive experience in senior financial roles with private and public companies in Canada. He has more than 20 years experience after beginning his career with the chartered accountant firm of Touche & Ross Co. Jon has been involved with several resource companies including roles as CFO of Tournigan Gold Corp, Wealth Minerals Ltd and Finavera Wind Energy.
DR. DAVE WEBB
Dr. Webb is a Registered Professional Geologist with over 30 years of experience in mineral exploration, development and production in Canada and internationally. He holds a B.A.Sc. in engineering from the University of Toronto, a M.Sc. in Geological Sciences from Queen’s University and a Ph.D. in Geological Sciences from the University of Western Ontario. During his tenures as president of both public and private companies, projects have been developed from pre-discovery to production. During this period companies under Dr. Webb’s management have raised over $70 million in development funds.
Mr. Sikich brings over two decades of business experience in both private enterprise and with public companies to the Etrusucs team. He is the owner of a real estate company currently employing over 150 people with sales of several hundred million dollars annually. Mr. Sikich has demonstrated strength in business management and execution of critical paths and business plans.
Mr Oates’ career spans over 20 years. Working within Project Management he made the move from Telecoms (Cable & Wireless) to Logistics (Federal Express) in the early 2000’s and then another career change was made into the Resource Sector in 2007. Since that time Mr Oates has worked in Corporate Communications & Investor Relations for companies such as Entree Gold, Western Copper & Gold and Copper North Mining. He is also currently working with Metallis Resources Inc.
Mr. Ryan (GIT) graduated from UBC with a specialization in structural and economic geology. Having previously worked with multiple resource companies in the golden triangle, Mr. Ryan comes to Etruscus with a strong work ethic and an appetite for discovery. His previous work with Metallis Resources on the Kirkham Property helps bring both field experience as well as project management skills to the Etruscus team.
|Market Cap||Shares Outstanding||52 Week High||52 Week Low||Average Volume||Average Daily Volume 10 Day|
- Etruscus Resources Corp. (CSE: ETR) (FSE: ERR) (the “Company” or “Etruscus”) announces amended plans for its Phase 1 field exploration...
- Etruscus Resources Corp. (CSE: ETR) (FSE: ERR) (the "Company" or "Etruscus") is pleased to provide an update on its 2020 exploration...
- Vancouver, BC: Etruscus Resources Corp. (CSE: ETR) (FSE: ERR) (the “Company” or “Etruscus”) is pleased to announce the discovery of...
- Etruscus Resources Corp. (CSE: ETR) (the "Company" or "Etruscus") is pleased to provide an update on the field work carried out...