Garibaldi Resources (TSXV: GGI) is ideally positioned to put its unique Nickel Mountain discovery on the global stage as the 2019 drilling season progresses in Northwest B.C.'s prolific Eskay Camp in the heart of the Golden Triangle.
Unusually high nickel grades close to surface, and wide intervals of nickel-copper-cobalt-platinum-palladium-gold-silver mineralization across a growing number of zones, make Nickel Mountain the world's most exciting nickel sulphide discovery as the electric vehicle revolution intensifies and the "new economy" drives increasing demand for these metals.
Garibaldi is British Columbia's Nickel Leader with a discovery-driven group of exploration specialists and entrepreneurs dedicated to unlocking the value of this project in2019.
In addition to the expanding footprint of the Nickel Mountain massive sulphide system, Garibaldi owns a highly prospective and strategic land package covering more than 200 sq. km in the Eskay district plus numerous quality projects elsewhere in B.C. and Mexico.
Nickel Mountain: "Metals That Will Power The New Economy"
Magmatic nickel-copper-rich massive sulphides are a rare breed. Given a battery "arms race" that is only going to intensify, they are more valuable than ever - and Garibaldi Resources is uniquely positioned with one of the world's most exciting Nickel sulphide discoveries this decade.
- Garibaldi has 100% ownership of Northwest B.C.'s first nickel-copper-rich magmatic massive sulphide discovery (E&L deposit) featuring some of the highest nickel grades found in global nickel sulphide deposits
- Major 2019 drill program is in progress featuring state-of-the-art new drill rigs, quicker assay turnaround times, and a plan to aggressively expand the five known mineralized zones (Lower Discovery, Upper Discovery, Northeast, Central and Northwest)
- Each of the zones features global top tier massive sulphide grades of an unusually pure composition, in addition to significant intersections of strongly disseminated nickel sulphide mineralization
- E&L discovery is wide open for expansion in all directions - EL-17-14 has been the most spectacular hole to date, returning 8.3% nickel, 4.2% copper, 0.19% cobalt, 1.96 g/t Platinum, 4.5 g/t Palladium,1.1 g/t Au and 11.1 g/t Ag over 16.75 meters (m) starting just 100.4 m downhole, within a broader 40.4-m core length highlighted by 3.9% nickel and 2.4% Copper
- Dr. Peter Lightfoot, recognized as one of the world's leading authorities on nickel sulphide deposits, is Technical Advisor for a team that features a deep lineup of nickel sulphide experts (geologists, geophysics and geochemists) with extensive experience in Canada's biggest nickel camps
- The Nickel Mountain Gabbroic Complex is now known to extend for at least 12 km, offering potential for the discovery of additional E&L-type intrusions
- Garibaldi has 100% ownership of 200 sq. km in the prolific Eskay Camp, one of the safest and most prolific mining/exploration districts in the world
- Garibaldi's strong treasury ensures a fully-funded 2019 drill program at Nickel Mountain
- Limited share dilution over the years has created a dynamic, tightly-held stock with very strong retail ownership
- With its main focus on the flagship Nickel Mountain Project, Garibaldi has a strategic to unlock value with its strong portfolio of properties elsewhere in the Eskay Camp, British Columbia and Mexico
Garibaldi management, directors, advisory board members, exploration and marketing personnel all have established track records covering every facet of the resource sector, from early stage to production.
Steve RegociPresident & CEO
Jeremy Hanson, P.GeoVP Exploration
Dr. Peter C. LightfootTechnical Advisor
Mark ScottVP Corporate Development
Providing overall guidance for Garibaldi’s acquisitions and exploration strategies since 2004, Mr. Regoci’s extensive entrepreneurial background includes sales, marketing, and two decades in the investment community where he helped finance numerous junior exploration companies. His expertise includes a strong understanding of the capital markets, corporate due diligence, strategic planning, and mergers and acquisitions in the mining sector.
Jeremy Hanson, P.Geo
Mr. Hanson has been an integral part of Garibaldi’s B.C. exploration team since 2015 and was promoted to the position of VP Exploration Canada following the sudden passing of Everett Makela early in 2019. Mr. Hanson’s sampling at and around the E&L deposit at Nickel Mountain in the summer of 2016 was instrumental in advancing the E&L toward a major new discovery of nickel-copper-rich massive sulphides in 2017. He is the President of Hardline Exploration and earned a B.Sc. (Hons) with distinction in Geology from Simon Fraser University in 2013.
Dr. Peter C. Lightfoot
Dr. Lightfoot, who in the summer of 2016 published the first comprehensive textbook on the ore deposits of the Sudbury Igneous Complex, enjoyed a distinguished 20-year career as a geologist with Inco and Vale beginning in 1996. He was initially responsible for exploration at Voisey’s Bay before being appointed Chief Geologist responsible for technical aspects of exploration programs at Voisey’s Bay, Sudbury and Thompson. He received his B.A. in Earth Sciences from Oxford in 1980, his M.Sc. degree from the University of Toronto in 1982, and his Ph.D from the Open University (U.K.) in 1985. Following post-doctoral studies at the University of Toronto, he began a 10-year career with the Ontario Geological Survey in 1987 and worked extensively on the geology and geochemistry of Sudbury and Noril’sk before joining Inco in 1986. He is now an independent consultant to the minerals industry through his company, Lightfoot Geoscience Inc.
Mark holds a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree from Dalhousie University, a Master of Industrial Relations (MIR) degree from the University of Toronto and a Master's Certificate in Project Management (MCPM) from the Schulich School of Business (York University) and the University of Winnipeg. He brings a wealth of experience in mining, processing and exploration operations, strategic planning, projects, business and organizational development to his new role.
His past roles include:
- Vice President, Vale Canada Limited & Head of Manitoba Operations
- Director Mining & Milling, Vale Manitoba Operations
- Manager, Thompson Nickel Refinery
- General Manager, Human Resources & Sustainability
- President & Board Chair, Mining Association of Manitoba Inc. (MAMI)
Alternative Stock Symbols:
|Market Cap||Shares Outstanding||52 Week High||52 Week Low||Average Volume||Average Daily Volume 10 Day|
Garibaldi Completes Airborne Geophysical Surveys Arranges $12 Million Finance Facility with Alumina PartnersGaribaldi Resources (TSXV: GGI) (the "Company" or "Garibaldi") is pleased to announce that the 2021 exploration program will resume drilling at...
- Garibaldi Resources (TSXV: GGI) (the "Company" or "Garibaldi") is pleased to announce the addition of key claims expanding the Company's...
- Garibaldi Resources (TSXV: GGI) (the “Company” or “Garibaldi”) is pleased to announce that exploration personnel have been deployed to the...
- Garibaldi Resources (TSXV: GGI) (the “Company” or “Garibaldi”) is pleased to provide exploration plans designed to expand the footprint of...