Garibaldi Resources (TSXV: GGI) is ideally positioned to put its unique Nickel Mountain discovery on the global stage as the 2019 drilling season progresses in Northwest B.C.'s prolific Eskay Camp in the heart of the Golden Triangle.
Unusually high nickel grades close to surface, and wide intervals of nickel-copper-cobalt-platinum-palladium-gold-silver mineralization across a growing number of zones, make Nickel Mountain the world's most exciting nickel sulphide discovery as the electric vehicle revolution intensifies and the "new economy" drives increasing demand for these metals.
Garibaldi is British Columbia's Nickel Leader with a discovery-driven group of exploration specialists and entrepreneurs dedicated to unlocking the value of this project in2019.
In addition to the expanding footprint of the Nickel Mountain massive sulphide system, Garibaldi owns a highly prospective and strategic land package covering more than 200 sq. km in the Eskay district plus numerous quality projects elsewhere in B.C. and Mexico.
Nickel Mountain: "Metals That Will Power The New Economy"
Magmatic nickel-copper-rich massive sulphides are a rare breed. Given a battery "arms race" that is only going to intensify, they are more valuable than ever - and Garibaldi Resources is uniquely positioned with one of the world's most exciting Nickel sulphide discoveries this decade.
- Garibaldi has 100% ownership of Northwest B.C.'s first nickel-copper-rich magmatic massive sulphide discovery (E&L deposit) featuring some of the highest nickel grades found in global nickel sulphide deposits
- Major 2019 drill program is in progress featuring state-of-the-art new drill rigs, quicker assay turnaround times, and a plan to aggressively expand the five known mineralized zones (Lower Discovery, Upper Discovery, Northeast, Central and Northwest)
- Each of the zones features global top tier massive sulphide grades of an unusually pure composition, in addition to significant intersections of strongly disseminated nickel sulphide mineralization
- E&L discovery is wide open for expansion in all directions - EL-17-14 has been the most spectacular hole to date, returning 8.3% nickel, 4.2% copper, 0.19% cobalt, 1.96 g/t Platinum, 4.5 g/t Palladium,1.1 g/t Au and 11.1 g/t Ag over 16.75 meters (m) starting just 100.4 m downhole, within a broader 40.4-m core length highlighted by 3.9% nickel and 2.4% Copper
- Dr. Peter Lightfoot, recognized as one of the world's leading authorities on nickel sulphide deposits, is Technical Advisor for a team that features a deep lineup of nickel sulphide experts (geologists, geophysics and geochemists) with extensive experience in Canada's biggest nickel camps
- The Nickel Mountain Gabbroic Complex is now known to extend for at least 12 km, offering potential for the discovery of additional E&L-type intrusions
- Garibaldi has 100% ownership of 200 sq. km in the prolific Eskay Camp, one of the safest and most prolific mining/exploration districts in the world
- Garibaldi's strong treasury ensures a fully-funded 2019 drill program at Nickel Mountain
- Limited share dilution over the years has created a dynamic, tightly-held stock with very strong retail ownership
- With its main focus on the flagship Nickel Mountain Project, Garibaldi has a strategic to unlock value with its strong portfolio of properties elsewhere in the Eskay Camp, British Columbia and Mexico
Garibaldi management, directors, advisory board members, exploration and marketing personnel all have established track records covering every facet of the resource sector, from early stage to production.
Steve RegociPresident & CEO
Jeremy Hanson, P.GeoVP Exploration
Dr. Peter C. LightfootTechnical Advisor
Dr. Jules LajoieGeophysicist
Jeremy Hanson, P.Geo
Dr. Peter C. Lightfoot
Dr. Jules Lajoie
Alternative Stock Symbols:
|Market Cap||Shares Outstanding||52 Week High||52 Week Low||Average Volume||Average Daily Volume 10 Day|
- Garibaldi Resources (TSXV: GGI) (the “Company” or “Garibaldi”) is pleased to report that the latest assay results from Nickel Mountain...
- Garibaldi Resources (TSXV: GGI) (the "Company" or "Garibaldi") is pleased to provide the following operational and corporate update as it...
- September 12, 2019 - Garibaldi Resources (TSXV: GGI) (the “Company” or “Garibaldi”) is pleased to provide the following Nickel...
Garibaldi Drills 18 Meters of Massive Sulphide Within 86-Meter Interval at Nickel Mountain DiscoveryAug. 9, 2019 /CNW/ - Garibaldi Resources (TSXV: GGI) (the "Company" or "Garibaldi") is pleased to provide the following update...