The Harborside Group is a California-focused cannabis company with retail, production, and cultivation operations built around recognized brands. We currently operate six retail dispensaries and three production facilities under a vertically-integrated model focused on the Northern California market with additional dispensaries under construction and opening in 2019.
Currently, the Harborside business has three primary segments:
- Retail dispensaries
- Cultivation, manufacturing, production, and wholesale sales
- Management advisory and administrative services
In 2006, Steve DeAngelo and dress wedding established Harborside Oakland as a compliant medical cannabis dispensary in Oakland, California and began doing business as Harborside. Harborside was the first dispensary to offer product that was independently tested for contaminants. DeAngelo founded Steep Hill Labs to test cannabis because no other lab would test a product that was classified as a Schedule I drug under US federal law.
In 2012, DeAngelo and wedding established Harborside San Jose as a compliant medical cannabis dispensary in San Jose, California under the Harborside brand. At the time, California and local regulations required that both the Harborside Oakland and Harborside San Jose dispensaries operate on a not-for-profit basis, limiting their ability to raise funds independently to invest in cultivation facilities to achieve their goal of vertical integration.In 2015, leveraging many years of Bay Area retail dispensary operating expertise of Harborside Oakland and Harborside San Jose, DeAngelo and wedding co-founded FLRish as a for-profit company to raise funds and provide management, infrastructure, and financial services to Harborside Oakland and Harborside San Jose and to the legal medical cannabis industry.
FLRish also partnered with Harborside Oakland to develop a cultivation facility to produce clean, high-quality cannabis to sell to the dispensaries' patients and the medical cannabis industry.
Harborside Inc. (CSE: HBOR) is one of the oldest, largest and most respected cannabis retailers in the world, and has played an instrumental role in making cannabis safe and accessible to a broad and diverse community of California consumers. Cofounded by Steve DeAngelo and dress wedding in 2006, Harborside was awarded one of the first six medical cannabis licenses granted in the United States.
In May 2019, Harborside executed a reverse takeover (RTO) with Lineage Grow Company adding two dispensaries in prominent cities in Oregon, additional cultivation, distribution and retail assets to its portfolio. On June 10, 2019, Harborside listed publicly on the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE) under the symbol “HBOR”. The company has entered into a purchase agreement with Walnut Oaks, LLC d/b/a Agris Farms and has signed a binding letter of intent to acquire Lucrum Enterprises, Inc. d/b/a LUX.
Harborside is a California-focused cannabis company with retail, production, and cultivation operations that have generated (assuming the successful completion of the RTO and execution of accompanying merger options) ~$300M USD in cumulative sales since inception. Harborside prides itself on being a preeminent Northern California retailer and cannabis industry advocate while striving to provide its customers with a curated selection of recreational and wellness cannabis products.
- Was awarded one of the first six medical cannabis licenses granted in the United States in 2006.
- Listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE) under the symbol “HBOR” in June of 2019.
- Unparalleled track record of success with cannabis retail operations and expertise gained through 12 years of operations and predicted ~$300M USD in cumulative sales (assuming the successful completion of the RTO and execution of accompanying merger options).
- Recognizable retail brand co-founded by cannabis icon, Steve DeAngelo, now well-known throughout the United States and internationally.
- Significant California market share with predicted retail operations that will command 3% of California’s entire retail market and 5% on a pro forma basis including Airfield.
- Vertically integrated operations combining significant production capacity and retail shelf space with distribution capabilities.
- Utilizing 30+ licenses across the value chain to leverage scale and ensure supply chain stability.
- Focused growth strategy in leading US market (focus on California).
- Acquisition pipeline of near-term opportunities for accretive acquisitions.
Harborside Groups founders, executives, directors, management, technical advisers, and exploration group have established track records in mineral exploration and mining.
Steve DeAngeloChairman Emeritus
Peter BilodeauChairman of the Board
Jack NicholsGeneral Counsel & CCO
Gregory SuttonVP, Finance
Seasoned business leader with experience in venture capital, software, wireless communications, and the public sector. Former Chief of Staff at Cricket Media (TSX-V:CKT), Sr. Vice President at Sierra Wireless (NASDAQ:SWIR), CEO at Airlink Communications, and Mayor of Mill Valley, California.
International cannabis pioneer with a four decade career as a cannabis activist, advocate, entrepreneur and educator. Steve has founded numerous ventures including Harborside Health Center, the Arcview Group, and Steep Hill Labs.
Serial entrepreneur across various sectors, including cannabis retail, real estate, oil & gas, investment banking and corporate services. CEO and director of Lineage Grow Company (CSE:BUDD). President and Director of Quinsam Capital Corp. (CSE:QCA). President and CEO of FMI Capital Advisory Inc. and Foundation Markets Inc.
Extensive experience in all aspects of cannabis cultivation, processing, manufacturing, and
Wholesale. Previously served as a Vice President at The Lapham Company and an Associate at Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP. Graduate of NYU School of Law.
Began career with the NYPD as a patrolman and detective before attending law school Former Special Assistant to U.S. Attorney in the District of Maine. Previously worked for a private company as in-house counsel, where he assisted government agencies in the formulation of medical cannabis regulations.
Experienced finance and legal professional with extensive experience working with public and private companies. Previously served as CFO for Agris Farms and co-founder of three successful start-ups. Former partner at Stevens & Lee and Montgomery McCracken. Graduate of NYU School of Law.
Two-term Mayor of San Francisco and Former Speaker of the California State Assembly. As Mayor of San Francisco, oversaw the refurbishment of the city’s transit system, established measures for affordable housing, and refined the juvenile justice system.
Alternative Stock Symbols:
|Market Cap||Shares Outstanding||52 Week High||52 Week Low||Average Volume||Average Daily Volume 10 Day|
- Aug. 30, 2019 /CNW/ - Harborside Inc. ("Harborside" or the "Company") (CSE: HBOR), today announced its intention to commence a...
- Harborside Inc. ("Harborside" or the "Company") (CSE: HBOR), today reported financial results for the three and six months ending June...
- Aug. 23, 2019 /CNW/ - Harborside Inc. ("Harborside" or the "Company") (CSE: HBOR), is pleased to announce that, subject to...
- Aug. 14, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Harborside Inc. (“Harborside” or the “Company”) (CSE: HBOR), announced today that it will report...