MAX Resource Corp. (TSX.V: MXR; OTC: MXROF; Frankfurt: M1D1) is a Canadian-based exploration company solely focused on the acquisition and development of mineral assets in Colombia.
The Company is led by Mr. Brett Matich who has built a track record of success over his 25 years in the mining industry. He is currently a member of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) & the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD) and has acted as CEO for listed companies on the Australian, Toronto and London Stock Exchanges. As CEO of Aztec Resources Ltd (ASX: AZR), Brett identified the potential and oversaw the development of the Koolan DSO hematite deposit. AZR grew from a $1 million market capitalization into a $300 million merger with Mount Gibson Iron Ltd. As CEO of TSX-V listed Cap-Ex Ventures Ltd. he developed an un-drilled magnetite prospect into an 8-billion-ton compliant resource and was named as a TSX-V Top 50 Companies in 2012.
MAX Resource Corp. is a mineral exploration company focused on the acquisition and development of prospective projects in the rich mineral belts of Colombia. The Company’s primary target is the Choco Precious Metals Project located 100 kms south of Medellin, Colombia and found in a prolific gold mineral belt which has produced over 85 million ounces of gold. The Choco Project includes established exploration infrastructure and local community support. The Company is led by a seasoned management team with a track record of significant discovery and exploration success.
Choco Precious Metals Project – Colombia
The Choco Precious Metals Project covers 1,757 square kilometers and is located 100 kms southwest of the city of Medellin. Choco Pacific (1906-1990) produced 1.5 million ounces of gold and 1 million ounces platinum from within or adjacent to the Choco Project at an average depth of 8 meters. Due to the shallow formation, MAX’s exploration program involves bulk sampling of the underlying conglomerate (hard rock) mineralization to assess scale and grade of gold and platinum. Samples from the first five of six bulk sample pits recovered visible gold and has increased the target area of on-going exploration to over 36 square kilometers. The target is open in all directions and has a confirmed of vertical thickness of 12 meters from outcrop in the centre of the exploration area.
Gachala Copper Project
The Gachala Copper Project covers 13,677 hectares and is located 60 kms east of the city of Bogota. The project includes aggregate total of 39-line kms of a 250 km by 120 km belt of Devonian through Cretaceous age rocks in a geological setting conducive to hosting sedimentary copper deposits. This large target is believed to be analogous to the Zambian Copper Belt of Africa. MAX has announced a letter of intent with Universal Copper Ltd. (TSX-V: UNV) (formerly Tasca Resources Ltd.) to purchase a 100% interest in the seven mineral license applications comprising the North Block of the project. The North Block covers 48-line kilometres of the Devonian – Permian / Cretaceous contact believed to be highly prospective for sedimentary copper deposits. Two of the license applications are contiguous to area where historical exploration returned rock sample values ranging from 1.6 to 7.82 percent copper.Under the terms of the LOI, Universal copper has agreed to issue a total of 6,000,000 post-consolidation common shares to MAX.
- Record of success - the Company is led by a seasoned management team with a track record of significant discovery and exploration success.
- Good capital structure
- Two very large prospective targets in the prolific and friendly mining jurisdiction of Colombia
Choco Precious Metal Project
- Huge in scale - initial exploration suggests gold bearing conglomerates spread over approximately 36 square kilometers; open in all directions;
- Free gold was observed in concentrates from each of the 5 hard-rock trial pits;
- Conducted a Long Wave Infra-Red (LWIR) survey over 1,000 square kilometers correlating multiple conglomerate zone anomalies open to NW and NE.
- Identified outcrop indicates a vertical thickness of 12m; test samples are currently being processed;
- Testing the hypothesis that the underlying conglomerates are potentially the source of the historic surface production of 1.5 million ounces gold and 1.0 million ounces platinum.
Gachala Copper Project
- Huge in scale - covers 13,677 hectares including aggregate total of 39-line kms of a 250 km by 120 km belt of Devonian through Cretaceous age rocks in a geological setting conducive to hosting sedimentary copper deposits.
- This large target is believed to be analogous to the Zambian Copper Belt of Africa.
- Two of the license applications are contiguous to area where historical exploration returned rock sample values ranging from 1.6 to 7.82 percent copper.
MAX RESOURCES CORP TEAM
Max Resources Corp. founders, executives and directors have established track records in mining and cultivation sectors.
BRETT MATICHCHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, PRESIDENT & DIRECTOR
Mr. Matich has been in the mining industry over a 25-year period, has acted as CEO for listed Companies on the Australian, Toronto and London Stock Exchanges. He is currently a member of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) & the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD). Past successes include: as CEO of ASX-listed Aztec Resources Ltd (ASX: AZR) where he identified the potential and oversaw the development of the Koolan DSO hematite deposit, AZR rose from a A$1 million market capitalization to a A$300 million merger with ASX listed Mount Gibson Iron Ltd (ASX: MGX); as CEO of ASX-listed Fox Resources Ltd (ASX: FXR) he identified the potential and reactivated the Karratha nickel-copper mining operation within two short years; as CEO of TSXV-listed Cap-Ex Ventures Ltd he developed an un-drilled magnetite prospect into 8 Billion ton Compliant Resource and received Top 50 TSXV member in 2012.
Mr. Theobald has over thirty-five years in the international mining industry, he is currently President of I-Minerals Inc. (TSXV), and has held senior operational roles in Africa, with significant experience in gold & base metals, including sedimentary copper. He has a B.Sc. with Honor's in Geology from the University of Nottingham (UK), is a Chartered Engineer with the UK Engineering Council, Fellow of the Institute of Materials Minerals and Mining (UK) and Member of the Institute of Directors (UK).
Mr. Rogers is currently President of West Oak Capital Group, Inc., a private investment banking firm specializing in the financing of resource projects, and has served as an officer or director of client companies listed on the, TSX and NASDAQ Small Cap Market. Mr. Rogers is currently Chief Financial Officer and Director of TerraX Minerals Inc. (TSX.V: TXR).
Alternative Stock Symbols:
|Market Cap||Shares Outstanding||52 Week High||52 Week Low||Average Volume||Average Daily Volume 10 Day|
- July 11, 2019 – MAX RESOURCE CORP. (“Max” or the “Company”) (TSX.V: MXR; Frankfurt: M1D1) is pleased to report a...
- MAX RESOURCE CORP. (“Max” or the “Company”) (TSX.V: MXR; OTC: MXROF; Frankfurt: M1D1) is pleased to report that the North...
- June 17, 2019 – MAX RESOURCE CORP. (“Max” or the “Company”) (TSX.V: MXR; OTC: MXROF; Frankfurt: M1D1) announces that...
- June 12, 2019 – MAX RESOURCE CORP. (“Max” or the “Company”) (TSX.V: MXR; OTC: MXROF; Frankfurt: M1D1)is pleased to report...