Metallis Resources Inc. is a Vancouver based TSX-Venture listed junior exploration company focused on the exploration of gold, copper, silver and nickel on its 100% owned Kirkham Property situated in the heart of the Golden Triangle in Northern British Columbia. The Golden Triangle is a highly mineralized district, home to mines and advanced exploration projects collectively worth billions of dollars.
The Company acquired the Kirkham Property, which was carefully assembled by world-renowned copper-gold expert, Rodney Kirkham. The property features several geological environments – porphyry, shear vein and magmatic sulphide – and is believed to have the potential for a world class mineral discovery.
- Metallis Resources Inc. is duel listed on both the TSX.V (“MTS”) & OTCQB (“MTLFF”)
- Highly experienced Exploration & Technical Team with a history of discoveries both globally and within the Golden Triangle
- Tight share structure & market cap a fraction of most companies in the region.
- 1.8 Million in the bank with a burn rate of ~$60k per month
- ~12% Management ownership, without a single share sold in 7 years (options included)
- The 106 km2 Kirkham property (100% owned by Metallis) is situated in northwest BC within a metallogenic belt of gold endowment exceeding that in the Carlin Trend, Nevada
- The “Red Line”, (Eskay Rift margin), which marks most of the copper-gold deposits in the Golden Triangle, can be mapped for approximately 10 km of strike-length along the Kirkham Property
- The presence of Porphyry Cu-Au, Shear vein Au, Epithermal Au and Magmatic Ni-Cu mineralization in the Kirkham property provides Metallis Resources the opportunity to make an economic discovery
FIORE ALIPERTICEO, DIRECTOR
MICHAEL SIKICHCHAIRMAN, DIRECTOR
JON LEVERCFO, DIRECTOR
DR. DAVE WEBBDIRECTOR
DAVE DUPREVP of EXPLORATION
SAMEEN OATESCORPORATE SECRETARY
PETER OATESMANAGER, CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
DR. DAVE WEBB