X-Terra Resources is a mineral exploration company focused on the acquisition, exploration and definition of precious metal resource properties in Canada. X-Terra holds an 60% option on the new Veronneau gold property and also holds a 100% interest on the Toilus East property. The Corporation also holds interest in a rare earth elements property located in the Temiscamingue region of Québec.
X-Terra Resources Inc. (TSXV: XTT) is a Canadian exploration company, focused on advancing precious metals projects in the best mining jurisdictions in the world, Quebec and New Brunswick. X-Terra is actively exploring for new gold deposits in underexplored regions of New Brunswick, more specifically, northwestern New Brunswick, where the Grog property has no historical drilling. Given the accessibility of this new project in Northwestern New Brunswick, and the fact that it is virgin territory, the Company will be focusing its efforts and resources, where the potential for a major gold discovery remains high.
- X-Terra Resource Inc. Is dual listed on both the TSX.V : XTT & the FRANKFURT Exchange (XTR).
- Highly experienced Management team working alongside industry leading geological consultants.
- Institutional shareholder base, including Caisse de Dépot, with low market cap compared to peers.
- Our 280 km2 Grog/Northwest Property* has seen very little historical exploration and has never been drilled.
- The presence of Arsenic and Antimony anomalies have demonstrated 3 unique trends along a 6-kilometre gold bearing corridor.
- The presence of Epithermal gold provides X-Terra Resources the opportunity to make an economic gold discovery.
- Our Troilus East Property (100% owned by X-Terra) is located adjacent to the former Troilus gold/copper mine. Whereas Troilus Gold has recently identified 5.09Moz AuEq (all categories) and completed a recent 40,000 metre drill program.
MICHAEL FERREIRAPresident & CEO
SYLVAIN CHAMPAGNE, B.B.ACFO, Director
SEBASTIEN BELLEFLEUR, LLBDirector
DR. MICHAEL BYRON, PH.D, P.GEODirector
Michael Ferreira has been working with public and private companies as an independent advisor for more than five years, primarily in the junior mining sector and most recently, Mr. Ferreira was the Vice President Operations of X-Terra.
SYLVAIN CHAMPAGNE, B.B.A
Sylvain Champagne. (B.B.A. 1992, Université du Québec Abitibi-Témiscamingue) is the Chief Financial Officer of the Corporation. Mr.Champagne is also Chief Financial Officer and a Director of Fieldex Exploration Inc. and Visible Gold Mines Inc.
Mr. Kim Oishi has over 20 years of experience in financing and advising growth companies and has served in senior management and board positions on a number of public and private companies. Mr. Oishi is the founder and President of Grand Rock Capital Inc., a company that invests in growth companies and provides consulting services regarding capital markets, corporate finance, investor relations, business development, mergers and acquisitions.
SEBASTIEN BELLEFLEUR, LLB
Sébastien Bellefleur is a business lawyer in the Montreal office of Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP. Mr. Bellefleur specializes in business law, more specifically in securities, mergers, acquisitions, corporate governance and mining law.
DR. MICHAEL BYRON, PH.D, P.GEO
Dr. Michael Byron has thirty years of field work, research, and senior management experience in gold, base-metal, magmatic nickel and & PGE, diamond, and gemstone exploration, spanning employment within the mineral exploration industry and government.
Jean- François Madore is a financial planner and currently financial security advisor with Industrial Alliance, Assurance et Services Financiers Inc. Mr. Madore has acquired 15 years of experience in the financial industry.
Alternative Stock Symbols:
|Market Cap||Shares Outstanding||52 Week High||52 Week Low||Average Volume||Average Daily Volume 10 Day|
X-Terra Resources commences drilling over its high priority targets on the Grog and Northwest propertiesX-Terra Resources Inc. (TSXV: XTT) (FRANKFURT: XTR) is pleased to announce that diamond drilling has commenced over its high priority...
- January 7, 2019 – X-Terra Resources Inc. (TSXV: XTT) (FRANKFURT: XTR) is pleased to announce that it has defined several...
- X-Terra Resources Inc. (TSXV: XTT) (FRANKFURT: XTR) is pleased to announce that it has held a final closing of its...
X-Terra Resources Begins a High Resolution Heliborne Geophysical Magnetic Survey Over the Grog PropertyDec. 2, 2019 /CNW Telbec/ - X-Terra Resources Inc. (TSXV: XTT) and (FRANKFURT: XTR) is pleased to announce that it has...