Cura and Select Bring Cannabis to Culture with Three Innovative SXSW™ Activations
Cura, one of the world's leading providers of cannabis oil, today announces three ways to learn about its leading brand, Select, at SXSW™ March 12 through March 15. Pioneering innovation since the first cartridge Select ever made, the brand is now stepping into the music and culture space to bring the same focus on progress, creativity and excellence to artists and tastemakers.
With former Beats by Dre Global Head of Marketing Jason White now on board as Chief Marketing Officer, this is Select’s first introduction to SXSW. Throughout the event, attendees can learn about the brand through activations focused on the people, product and innovation that make Select the brand that it is today. It will also provide attendees with a chance to sample innovative new products and receive a glimpse into the future of the industry. Most notably, Select can be found throughout FADER FORT, which is known widely as the go-to-live event that identifies what’s next in music year after year.
SXSW attendees can get acquainted with Select and immerse themselves in the cannabis conversation at the following Select and Cura activations:
- Select at FADER FORT - As FADER’s first-ever cannabis brand partner, attendees can expect full immersion into the Select brand via Select CBD vending machines by Greenbox Robotics and access to Select CBD products and educators throughout the event.
- Date and time: March 13-15, 2019 1:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M. CT
- Location: 1501 East 7th St. Austin, TX
- Learn about Select CBD PETS at HEMP TODAY presented by Cannabis Now - Select CBD PETS make their debut at the first SXSW Official cannabis event along with a few surprise furry guests. Meet the team and learn about Select CBD’s expansive hemp-derived CBD line, with a special focus on pets. As a part of this event, Select will pledge a donation toward Austin Pets Live.
- Date and time: March 12-13, 2019 1 pm - 12 am CT / 12 pm - 12 am CT
- Location: The Venue on 6th, 516 E 6th St. Austin, TX
- Leafly Cannabusiness Featured Session: Women in Cannabis - Cura Chief Expansion Officer Amy McClintick joins The Initiative Founder Amy Margolis for a fireside chat that will be part strategy session and part deep dive aimed at empowering women to be successful in cannabis.
- Date and time: March 14, 2019 11:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. CT
- Location: Hilton Austin Downtown, Salon C 500 E 4th St.Austin, TX
SXSW does a best in class job of bringing together what’s next in creativity and innovation. It’s a thrill to bring Select into that conversation with the best in art, music and culture
said Cura Chief Marketing Officer Jason White.
Our focus on innovation paired with our “everything is possible” mindset allows us to help write the next chapter in cannabis, and that’s exactly what we’re beginning at SXSW this year.
Throughout the week, Select will showcase its hemp-derived CBD brand portfolio, which includes Select CBD Drops, Select Muscle Rub, Select CBD blends (vape pens), Select CBD Patches, Select CBD Capsules and Select CBD PETS. These products are hemp-derived, contain zero percent THC, and are manufactured in Portland, Oregon. In California, Oregon, Nevada and Arizona you can also find cannabis-derived high THC Select products in licensed dispensaries. Learn more at: www.selectoil.com
About Cura Partners, Inc.
Cura is one of the largest cannabis companies in America, on a mission to be the leading provider of cannabis oil in legal U.S. and international markets. Our goal is to provide people with the cleanest high-quality cannabis and hemp oils, with the safest delivery methods available. Makers of the Select Oil and Select CBD brands, Cura was established in Portland, Oregon in 2015. In 2018 and 2019 we were named as one of the Top 100 Companies to Work For in Oregon by Oregon Business Magazine. We also placed no. 45 on the Inc. 5000 list and were listed by Portland Business Journal as one of the fastest-growing companies in Portland’s history in 2018. In addition to our home state of Oregon, we are proud to have a large presence in Nevada, California, Arizona and soon additional states and locations across North America and around the world. Learn more at: www.curacan.com.
About Select CBD
Select CBD products are hemp-derived and contain zero percent THC. Produced by Cura Wellness, the brand pairs naturally extracted essences with CBD rich oil, capturing the synergy between herbs and CBD. Learn more about the Select CBD line of products online at: www.selectcbd.com.